ADVENTURE & NATURE
Our world is open to your dream of exotic locations.
Experience the world and all you can handle with Koko Travel. Always on the go, adventure travel will keep you thrilled as you enjoy zip lining over rainforest canopies, river tubing through caves, climbing a volcanic peak or exploring the Great Wall of China. Enjoy nature while bird watching, bone fishing, taking a catamaran sail, snorkel trip or hiking the Inca Trail in Peru. When you dream of adventure, Koko Travel has the destination experience for you. Our hope is that you experience environmentally friendly travel to some of the world's most remarkable places, many listed as the Seven Natural Wonders of the World.
Assorted Types of Travel
- Ecotourism: Responsible travel to natural areas that conserves the environment and improves the welfare of local people.
- Pro-poor tourism: Tourism that results in increased net benefit for poor people.
- Responsible tourism: Tourism that benefits the local communities, lessens the negative social or environmental impact and helps locals conserve fragile cultures, habitats or species.
- Volunteer (also known as Voluntourism) tourism: Vacations that incorporate unpaid volunteer activities in the host community as part of the vacation experience.
- Adventure tourism: Nature-based tourism that has elements of risk and higher level of physical exertion.
- Nature based tourism: Tourism that relies on the natural environment for its attractions and settings.
"Kathy did an excellent job of organizing everything. Thanks again, for organizing a great trip."
-Doug, Independent Hawaii Trip
"Kathy has always been very helpful with all the details of our trips even down to saving us money and time with information on airport parking. We would definitely recommend KoKo travel."
-Matt & Cheri McGinn
Subscribe to receive special offers and travel tips.